Nirlat, the most advanced paint company in Israel, leads the paint and sealant market in innovation, quality and service. It is the leading company in Israel for building paints and powder paints. Nirlat specializes in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of indoor and outdoor paints and coatings for wood and metal, infrastructure products for painting, and sealant products. The products are marketed in Israel and in many countries throughout the world. Nirlat has a wide customer base and provides advanced and high-quality solutions for its customers in the private, professional, institutional and industrial markets.
Line of Business
Production and marketing of paints and sealant products
The company operates two production and distribution sites at Kibbutz Nir Oz and in Netanya, as well as a unique service center for design with paint – the first of its kind in Israel – at the Design Center in Bnei Brak. Nirlat is a privately held company, controlled by Inrom Industries, and employs over 400 people.
Wide range of products – to meet all needs
Nirlat's broad range of products offers a complete solution – from both a practical and design perspective – for everything in the world of paint.
• Wall paints – A huge assortment of paints with a series of about 3,000 shades, including water-based paints, in a range of finishes.
• Decorative plasters – Nirlat is the largest Israeli manufacturer in this field, offering indoor and outdoor plasters and coatings. Nirlat also markets Vega plaster, a mineral plaster with a rural look, produced by the French company PAREX LANKO.
• Design paints – Nirlat's wide product range includes textures, hues and coatings that provide special effects and uniqueness in design.
• Wood paints – Nirlat develops, produces and markets a wide variety of paints and professional solutions for factories, carpentry shops, paint workshops and for the private user. Nirlat is the representative of the Italian company Invebi.
• Metal paints – Nirlat offers a broad assortment of metal paints and develops unique products in this field.
• Infrastructure and sealant products – The company develops and produces infrastructure and sealant products that prepare the wall for easy painting. Nirlat represents the French company Lenco in Israel.
• Industrial paints – Nirlat invests substantial resources in developing, manufacturing and marketing advanced and innovative paints for industrial and maintenance painting. Nirlat is the exclusive marketer of Ameron products in Israel. Additionally, Nirlat functions as an exclusive distributor in Israel of industrial paint products made by 2 world leading manufacturers: SHERWIN WILLIAMS and SIGMA.
• Powder paints – Univercol, a subsidiary of the Nirlat Group, manufacturers and markets a wide range of electrostatic power paints that offer a perfect solution for green, high-quality and cost-efficient painting. Universcol also holds the exclusive Israeli franchise for marketing the products of the British company Akzo Nobel, the world's largest paint company.
Nirlat for the environment
Nirlat is engaged in accelerated development of products that are friendly to the environment and the user. In addition to powder paint products, Nirlat is developing and marketing a wide assortment of water-based paints. The company offers a broad range of products that have received the "green label" for green construction. The Nirlat group is a founding member of the Green Construction Council.
Customized products, services and technical advice
The policy of complete customer service is performed via a large staff of advisors and service providers for private customers, construction companies, contractors, architects and painting workshops.
• Private customers – In addition to a full line of products, Nirlat emphasizes the development of do-it-yourself products. In parallel, it operates the Nirlat Center, a national advice line and a Web site to guide, advise and instruct its customers.
• Construction firms and contractors – Nirlat develops products with an emphasis on variety and ease of use, with the aim of offering complete solutions for contractors. Nirlat maintains an array of professional consultants who provide instruction and personal service for contractors.
• Architects – The company has a team that provides architects with guidance and professional tools.
• Painting workshops and industrial plants – An array of consultation and training, together with a professional range of products provide a complete, efficient and rapid solution for all of the needs of paint workshops and the metal and wood industries.
Nirlat Center for design with paint
Nirlat Center offers unique services for design with paint, with a team of experts ready to instruct, advise and serve customers. The center includes an inspiration wall, illustrative examples of textures and hues, a huge fan, a space for experimenting with color, professional instruction, workshops and courses.
Nirlat Center 2 Halehi St., Design Center (opposite Ayalon Mall), Bnei Brak
Plans for the future
During the coming years, Nirlat plans to solidify its standing as the leader in innovation, quality and service in the paint market in Israel. The company also plans to develop and expand its high-quality and design products, and to continue its accelerated growth. In addition to establishing itself as the largest paint company in the Israeli market, Nirlat seeks to increase the scope of its exports.
ATTORNEYS Naschitz Brandes ACCOUNTANTS Deloitte Brightman Almagor Zohar
ADDRESS 6 Hamelacha St., Southern Industrial Zone P.O.B. 8161, Netanya 42505 TEL 972-9-8637555 FAX 972-9-8655368 E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WEBSITE www.nirlat.com
ADDRESS Nirlat Center 2 Halehi St., Design Center (opposite Ayalon Mall), Bnei Brak TEL 1-700-500-004