Areas of Activity, Processes, and Materials
• Service centers for steel and flat metals, equipped with advanced equipment for cutting, rolling, and bending steel.
• A network of steel metal warehouses located throughout Israel for long steel products, steel beams and rods, professional iron, building iron, pallets, sheets, pipes.
• A factory to manufacture welded pipes and profiles in a wide range of sizes and qualities.
• A factory for hot galvanizing of steels and metals.
• A set up for flame cutting arrays of thick plates and sheets.
• Non-ferrous metals department specializing in aluminum products and stainless steels.
• Professional iron, building iron, standard products, and special elements.
• Pallets, flex deck, shutters (products sold as standard or on-demand).
• Galvanized black bins, decoupage, pickled sheet metal, painted pickled sheet metal
• Road railings – the most advanced VR systems in the world.
Iskur Group continues to lead Israel’s metals and steels market while expanding and providing significant value for its stakeholders.
The Group is based on the values of professionalism, innovation, partnership, respect and fairness.
The Group strives to provide customers with a personal and quality service experience while offering high service norms based on the same values and the principles of innovation, professionalism, and no less important – reliability.
• Power – Israel’s largest and leading company in its field, production capacity and inventory, nationwide distribution.
• Professionalism – professional and skilled human capital that strives for continuous improvement.
• Innovation – in products, customer service and business approach.
• Reliability – a partnership on the road to success – with respect and fairness.
Which company Israelis think it is best to work for? Every year, as in the last 13 years, we perform the employees survey among tens of thousands of employees in Israel with the aim to analyze their satisfaction from their workplace and in parallel to examine what is important to the Israeli worker about his […]
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]
יחסי שליחות מתקיימים כאשר צד א’ – השולח, המייפה את כוחו של צד ב’ – השלוח, לפעול בשמו ובעבורו. כך לדוגמא, במקום בו אייל לא מעוניין כי ידעו כי הוא בעל מניות בחברה, הוא מבקש מדודי להחזיק את מניותיו בעבורו.
מוסד השליחות הוסדר בישראל במסגרת חוק השליחות, תשכ”ה-1965 (להלן: “החוק”) . החוק קובע בין היתר כי כל פעולה משפטית שאין הכרח מהותי או חובה על-פי דין לבצעה באופן אישי, כשרה לשמש כנושא לשליחות.
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018