Areas of Activity, Processes, and Materials
• Service centers for steel and flat metals, equipped with advanced equipment for cutting, rolling, and bending steel.
• A network of steel metal warehouses located throughout Israel for long steel products, steel beams and rods, professional iron, building iron, pallets, sheets, pipes.
• A factory to manufacture welded pipes and profiles in a wide range of sizes and qualities.
• A factory for hot galvanizing of steels and metals.
• A set up for flame cutting arrays of thick plates and sheets.
• Non-ferrous metals department specializing in aluminum products and stainless steels.
• Professional iron, building iron, standard products, and special elements.
• Pallets, flex deck, shutters (products sold as standard or on-demand).
• Galvanized black bins, decoupage, pickled sheet metal, painted pickled sheet metal
• Road railings – the most advanced VR systems in the world.
Iskur Group continues to lead Israel’s metals and steels market while expanding and providing significant value for its stakeholders.
The Group is based on the values of professionalism, innovation, partnership, respect and fairness.
The Group strives to provide customers with a personal and quality service experience while offering high service norms based on the same values and the principles of innovation, professionalism, and no less important – reliability.
• Power – Israel’s largest and leading company in its field, production capacity and inventory, nationwide distribution.
• Professionalism – professional and skilled human capital that strives for continuous improvement.
• Innovation – in products, customer service and business approach.
• Reliability – a partnership on the road to success – with respect and fairness.
Which company Israelis think it is best to work for? Every year, as in the last 13 years, we perform the employees survey among tens of thousands of employees in Israel with the aim to analyze their satisfaction from their workplace and in parallel to examine what is important to the Israeli worker about his […]
CofaceBdi Combined risk index summary for October 2017 Deterioration in the Combined risk index of Israel’s economy * About 13.25% of the companies were rated in high and dangerous risk levels * Heading the weak and dangerous branches: Coffee shops and Transport services * Heading the strongest and secure branches: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry and […]
Adv. Yoheved Novogroder-Shoshan (Hi-tech Partner) and Adv. Miriam Friedmann (Hi-tech Associate) “Information is the oil of the 21st century, and analytics is the combustion engine.” Peter Sondergaard. One of the most significant commodities of our era is data. The availability and novel methods of processing data has enabled medical practitioners to take tremendous strides in […]
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018