Z.F. Building Company was established in 1991 by Zvi Fox, a building engineer, and second-generation building contractor, who co-owns the company with Ran Yanai, who has also served as the Company’s CEO for over 20 years. Together, the two lead the Company according to their shared vision – to initiate and build wholeheartedly all over the country.
The Company has extensive operations from Israel’s North to Israel’s South and has an outstanding reputation in the field thanks to its financial strength and proven capabilities as an entrepreneurial company and as a contracting company with an unlimited C-5’s contractor classification.
Being an entrepreneurial and contracting company, which carries out the projects it initiates, allows the Company to provide its customers with a One-Stop-Shop solution so that the entire process is undertaken under one roof. The Company’s veteran and experienced employees consider the company their second home, provide close support from the signing stage of the agreement to the inspection stage, provide execution to the highest standards and according to schedules, and ensure maximum return to their customers.
Z.F. Building Company Ltd. is a company that operates, initiates, and builds out of love. The love of mankind, country, and creativity is the driving force behind it and enables it to provide its customers with a first-class quality of life and living experience. The Company believes in people, considers its customers as partners, and uses all the knowledge, expertise, and resources available, to provide an accurate answer to their needs and lead them safely to their new home.
Main Areas of Activity
Neighborhood Entrepreneurship and Locality Extensions
Z.F. Building Company Ltd. initiates and carries out the construction of large-scale residential neighborhoods throughout the country. The Company has delivered thousands of housing units, from Kfar Vradim in the north to Yeruham in the south, in countless projects carried out over the years, including Judea and Samaria. The Company is now working on constructing hundreds of housing units in several new projects and is planning thousands of additional housing units.
• Givot Eden, Emek Ha’ela: Establishment of a new village that will offer 450 ground-level housing units on land adjacent to the Mateh Yehuda Regional Council. The establishment of the village includes, in addition to the construction, all infrastructure, roads, and open public areas.
• Vered Ha’Kfar, Kfar Vradim: 116 ground-level and terraced housing units in the center of Kfar Vradim.
• OLIVE Efrat: A combined project with housing, trade, and office space in Efrat. The project offers 106 housing units, an office building, and a 10,000 square meter shopping center.
• The Nili House: A two-phase project that offers 200 ground-level housing units in the center of the Nili settlement, nearby Modi’in.
Z.F. Building Company Ltd. initiates and carries out many urban renewal projects and focuses its activities mainly on areas of demand: Tel Aviv, Givatayim, Ramat Gan, Jerusalem, and Ramat Hasharon. The Company has more than 50 signed urban renewal projects, including over 2,000 housing units, in various stages of progress.
• Nahalim Complex – 3-13, 15-25 Nahal Oz, and 9-23 Nahal HaBesor St., Jaffa, Tel Aviv: An urban renewal project that includes the demolition of 160 housing units and the construction of 375 new housing units.
• The House on Rabbi Chava – 1,3,5 Rabbi Eliyahu Chava St. in Ramat Gan: A urban renewal under TAMA 38/2, which includes the demolition of 3 buildings with 23 housing units and the construction of 69 new housing units.
• 32,34 Ha’Amal in Ramat Gan: an urban renewal project that includes the demolition of 36 housing units and the construction of 108 new housing units.
• 52,54 Sokolov in Ramat Hasharon: an urban renewal project that includes demolishing 30 housing units and constructing 83 new housing units.
• AYA Complex – 171 Yefet, 18 Irit, 17 Ficus, 33-43 Ficus in Jaffa, Tel Aviv: an urban renewal project under TAMA 38/1, which includes strengthening buildings and adding housing, and offers 232 housing units, replacing 368 housing units.
• 30 Ha’Ma’ayan, in Givatayim: an urban renewal project under TAMA 38/2, which includes the demolition of a building with six housing units and 1adding 15 new housing units.
City Building Plan
Z.F. Building Company Ltd promotes the planning of residential complexes that include hundreds of housing units in several projects now in the process of amending the building plan with the planning authorities.
• Ha’Ma’ayan Dov Friedman, in Ramat Gan: A mixed-use building tower, to offer 152 housing units, commercial and office space.
• 2,4 La’an, in Ramat Gan: A mixed-use building tower for residential, commercial, and office purposes.
• 32,34 Ha’Amal, in Ramat Gan: A mixed-use building tower to offer 108 housing units.
• 33-41 Arlozorov, in Ramat Gan: 2 mixed-use building towers to offer 117 housing units, commercial; space, and a public building.
• 52-54 Sokolov, in Ramat Hasharon: A mixed-use building tower to offer 85 housing units, commercial and office space.
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]
ranking of leading urban renovation companies in Israel CofaceBdi 2017 To continue reading the article in Hebrew
Adv. Yoheved Novogroder-Shoshan (Hi-tech Partner) and Adv. Miriam Friedmann (Hi-tech Associate) “Information is the oil of the 21st century, and analytics is the combustion engine.” Peter Sondergaard. One of the most significant commodities of our era is data. The availability and novel methods of processing data has enabled medical practitioners to take tremendous strides in […]