About Hadad Roth Shenhar & Co.
Hadad Roth Shenhar & Co. is one of Israel's leading law firms, and specializes in civil and criminal litigation, white collar, real estate, commercial law, non-profit organizations, communications, defamation, and more. The Firm provides legal services to senior economic and government officials in Israel, leading corporations, and non-profit organizations, and representation in courts and other judicial instances in Israel and abroad. Hadad Roth Shenhar & Co. represents some of the largest and most influential non-profit organizations in Israel and commercial companies, directors, and officers in disputes between shareholders, derivative claims, and more. The Firm's lawyers have in-depth and unique professional experience in representing clients with a high media profile, including the Prime Minister, senior public figures, Government ministers, Members of the Israel Knesset, mayors, and leading businessmen.
Adv. Benzi Liberman
Adv. Hanoch Ehrlich
Adv. Tamar Heimowitz-Richter
Adv. Shay Ben-Natan
Adv. Eliyahu Weisz
Adv. Eyal Sternberg
Adv. Noa Milstein
Adv. Nechami Mizlish Volk
Adv. Oded Shachar
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Litigation – The Department is one of the elite litigation departments among law firms in Israel. The team has experience and expertise in representing large and complex litigation cases in all judicial instances. The litigation cases handled cover all areas of law, including corporate law, criminal law, white-collar, real estate, planning and construction, administrative law, communications, defamation, antitrust, taxes, associations law, labor law, military law, etc. The Firm’s clients include entities, private entities, and public figures among the most prominent and influential in the political and business arena, both in Israel and abroad.
- Administrative Law – The Department counsels clients and senior bodies in disputes with government ministries, including the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Infrastructure, and local authorities. The team has in-depth experience in managing administrative proceedings, including representation before various government authorities, submitting applications for permits and licenses required by law, representing in appeals at the Administrative Court, appeals committees, and representation before the Supreme Court when sitting as the High Court.
- White Collar – The Department’s team is among Israel’s most senior and legally versed professionals in the field and brings their professional knowledge and experience in representing complex proceedings at the center of public discourse in Israel. The Department successfully counsels many clients, ranging from people in business, executives of leading companies in the economy, senior officials, and public figures, including the Prime Minister, Government Ministers, and Knesset Members.
- Real Estate – The Department’s team has in-depth experience in leading complex real estate transactions and large-scale projects in Israel and abroad and specializes in representing and counseling contractors, managing and establishing purchasing groups, evacuation-reconstruction projects, TAMA 38 projects, sales, combination and procurement transactions in a variety of construction transactions in Israel and abroad.
- Commercial Law – The Department specializes in assisting private and public companies in a wide range of international cross-border transactions and issues, including energy, communications and telecommunications, hi-tech and technology, retail, franchising, and merger processes. The department represents Israeli and international corporations in all their day-to-day affairs, including merger and acquisition transactions, shareholders’ disputes, derivative claims, share acquisitions, tenders, and investments.
- Non-Profit Organizations – The Department has an extensive and unique practice that deals with non-profit organizations, counseling a significant number of non-profits in all their legal matters, including the core issues of the activities of the non-profit, as well as full support in labor law issues, ongoing commercial support in the field of contracts, taxation issues, and more. The Department’s team provides legal assistance based on its many years of experience in advising non-profit’s on their obligations and rights, including full support in the process of establishing the non-profit, registration with the Registrar of Non-Profit Organizations, determining its characteristics, business activities and day-to-day operations.
- Defamation and Media Crises – The Department provides legal counsel and representation in the field of defamation for various clients – from leading media outlets and investigative programs, leading companies in the Israeli and international market, to private clients, on a variety of topics including privacy protection lawsuits, online defamation lawsuits, libel and representation in legal battles to prevent publications.
- Marketing and Advertising Law – The Department’s team provides ongoing support to entities that conduct advertising and marketing campaigns, from preparing the campaign, through its approval by regulators, to dealing with complaints and lawsuits regarding advertisements. The Department counsels diverse clients, including international corporations and leading Israeli companies, which face daily legal challenges and complex regulations in marketing and commercial advertising.
- Labor Law – The Department provides comprehensive advice on labor law in the private and public sectors. The skilled legal team provides advice and representation in labor law on a variety of issues related to labor relations, collective law, employee compensation, employment, and retirement agreements, as well as litigation proceedings in all courts, including labor courts, mediation and arbitration proceedings.
- Torts – The Department represents victims in complex medical malpractice lawsuits, particularly in midwife cases that result from negligence in the birth of infants with severe injuries. The Department handles serious road accidents with a permanent disability, treatment, and accompaniment with the National Insurance Institute, work injury claims, and more. The Department has many clients from the world of medicine – hospitals and medical institutions, in need of legal advice and assistance, physicians and various medical staff, lawyers, officers in the IDF, and citizens from all sectors in Israel. The Department also handles class actions related to its area of expertise. The Department has extensive and long-standing relationships with senior expert physicians in Israel and worldwide, whom they harness to assist their clients in maximizing their rights.
Adv. Amit Hadad – Adv. Amit Hadad, one of Israel’s leading attorneys, is a Founding Partner and Firm Head, and is involved in some of the most complex litigation cases in the center of public discourse in the country. Amit has extensive expertise in various legal practices and counsels high-profile clients, public figures, executives, businesspeople, and leading companies on a wide range of issues.
Adv. Ariel Roth – Adv. Ariel Roth is a Founding Partner and serves as a Managing Partner. Ariel specializes in civil-commercial law, emphasizing non-profits law, corporate law, mergers, and acquisitions, and represents and advises individuals and companies on various business issues. Ariel gained his business acumen while serving as a Director and CEO of several leading Israeli companies, and his extensive knowledge and experience help him provide the Firm’s clients with comprehensive business and financial advice beyond ongoing legal advice.
Adv. Ori Shenhar – Adv. Shenhar is one of Israel’s most prominent lawyers, specializing in legal support for complex media crises and legal and regulatory support in marketing and advertising. Adv. Shenhar has over twenty-five years of knowledge and experience in providing legal counsel and assistance in various legal spheres. Adv. Shenhar’s clients include well-known Israeli and international commercial companies, leading media outlets, journalists, and public figures. Adv. Shenhar is a regular lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. In addition, Adv. Shenhar is the author of “Laws of Defamation” (1997) and a contributor on Israeli law for “International Libel and Privacy Handbook” (Bloomberg, 2013) and “International Libel and Privacy Law” (LexisNexis, 2017).