The Neto Group was founded in 1940 by the Late Meir Ezra, who started out as an authorized meat importer during the British Mandate period. During that period, the Company worked hard on development, acquisition, and penetration into new areas of activities, as set out in holding structure tree below.
The Group’s Main Activities:
• Meat (Tibon Veal) – importing, buying local produce, processing, distribution, and marketing of frozen, chilled, fresh, and processed meats.
• Fish (Delidag) – importing, buying local produce, processing, distribution, and marketing of frozen, fresh, live, and smoked fish.
• Canned foods and groceries (Williger) – canned tuna production and the import of canned vegetables, fruit, and grocery items such as rice and pasta.
• Frozen bakery products (Three Bakers) – production, distribution, and marketing of pizzas, “burekas,” “malawach,” “jachnun,” pasta, etc.
• Ready-made meals (Magic) – production, import, distribution, and marketing of ready-made meals.
• Fresh fruits and vegetables (Bikorei Ha’Sadeh Darom) – distribution and marketing of fresh fruits and vegetables through an independent distribution chain that operates from a separate storage and logistics center located in Timorim, close by the Group’s operations center.
• Strict kosher certifications (Meal Meat) – production, distribution, and marketing of special kosher certified products for the Ultra-Orthodox sector.
• Import, distribution, and marketing of high-quality cheeses, the “San Dalfour” brand of fruit jams, and the RICH’s brand of whipped cream.
• Distribution and marketing of soft cheeses.
• Marketing and distribution of frozen vegetables (under the Bikorei Ha’Sadeh brand) and canned vegetables (under the Williger brand).
• Distribution and marketing of “Haluza” premium olive oil.
• Distribution and marketing of the “Segev” series of chef products.
• Production, import and marketing of household consumer non-food products under the “Palace” brand.
The Group’s Main Manufacturing Plants
• Tibon Veal – a group of seven meat and fowl processing plants that process some 1,450 tons of meat per month. The complex is located in the Kiryat Malachi Industrial Zone and operates under ISO 9001: 2000 and HACCP Standards. Compliance with those standards makes Tibon Veal’s products exportable to Europe and the United States.
• Williger – a plant to produce canned tuna, smoked salmon, and packaged grocery products. This plant is also located in the Kiryat Malachi Industrial Zone and is ISO 9001:2000 compliant.
• Delidag – the plant, located in the Beit She’an Industrial Zone, processes fish from fish farms and also imports fish.
• Three Bakers – production of frozen bakery products.
• Palace – production and marketing of candles, wet wipes, aluminum products and disposable plastic products.
Marketing and Distribution
The Group’s main distribution hub is based on its employees and serves some 3,700 points of sale throughout Israel. Distribution is by a fleet of 265 group trucks, in accordance with the transportation requirements for each product (freezer, chilled, dry and fresh). The main distribution center is located in Kiryat Malachi, with satellite distribution centers in Tel Aviv, Jaffa, and Beit She’an.
In addition, the Group distributes its products throughout Israel, through some 25 independent (van sale) distributors. These distributors own their own vehicles; buy their products from the Group, and bear full responsibility for their business results.
Which company Israelis think it is best to work for? Every year, as in the last 13 years, we perform the employees survey among tens of thousands of employees in Israel with the aim to analyze their satisfaction from their workplace and in parallel to examine what is important to the Israeli worker about his […]
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]