The Neto Group was founded in 1940 by the Late Meir Ezra and began as a meat importer licensed by the Mandatory authorities. Over time, the Company worked hard to develop, acquire and penetrate new activities, as more detailed in the holding’s structure chart below.
The Group’s Main Activities:
• Meat (Tibon-Veal) – import, purchase of local produce, processing, distribution, and marketing of fresh, frozen, and processed meats.
• Import and trade in live calves.
• Fish (Delidag) – import, purchase of local produce, processing, distribution, and marketing of live, frozen, and fish products.
• Canned and convenience foods (Williger) – production and the import of canned tuna fish, vegetables, fruits, and grocery products, such as rice and pastas.
• Frozen baked goods (Three Bakers) – production, distribution, and marketing of pizzas, processed cheeses, burekas, malawach, jachnun, pasties, etc.
• Special kosher (Milmit) – production, distribution, and marketing of special kosher products for the ultra-Orthodox sector under the following brand names: Atara, Kihilot, Of Ha’Kfar Delicateso and Hidurim.
• Import, marketing and distribution of regular kosher poultry; quality cheeses, fruit delicacies (jams), “RICH” whipped cream products and premium olive oil.
The Group’s Main Industrial Plants:
• Tibon Veal – a complex of seven meat and poultry processing plants, which processes 1,450 tons of meat per month. The complex is located in the Kiryat Malachi industrial area and operates under the ISO 9001: 2000 and HACCP quality standards, which approves exports to Europe and the United States.
• Williger – a plant for the production of canned tuna, smoked salmon and other packaged fish products. The plant is also located in the Kiryat Malachi industrial area and operates under ISO 9001: 2000 standard.
• Delidag – a plant that processes farmed and imported fish, located in the Beit Sh’ean industrial area.
• Three Bakers – production of frozen pastries and processed cheeses.
• Palace – production of aluminum products, disposable plastic utensils, and wet wipes.
• Rich – production of whipped cream products, under the global “Rich: brand name.
Marketing and Distribution
The Group’s main distribution network is based on its employees and serves 5,000 different points of sale throughout Israel. Distribution is through the use of 180 Group trucks, following the transport conditions required for each type of product (freezing, chilled, dry and fresh). The Group’s main distribution center is in Kiryat Malachi. In addition, there are dedicated distribution centers in Tel Aviv and Beit She’an.
The Group also distributes its products, throughout Israel, through 27 independent distributors (Van-Sale), who own their distribution trucks, and who purchase products from the Group and bear the business results of their operations
CofaceBdi Combined risk index summary for October 2017 Deterioration in the Combined risk index of Israel’s economy * About 13.25% of the companies were rated in high and dangerous risk levels * Heading the weak and dangerous branches: Coffee shops and Transport services * Heading the strongest and secure branches: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry and […]
ranking of leading urban renovation companies in Israel CofaceBdi 2017 To continue reading the article in Hebrew
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018