Additional Senior Manager
The varied and innovative means of production that are owned by Matzlawi Ltd. allow it to be independent in carrying out projects and to keep to the highest standards of quality. Every year, new residential, industrial, commercial and public projects are added to Matzlawi’s many success stories. Since 2007, the company has been a public company that is traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
The Company’s main fields of activity:
Entrepreneurship and development of real estate: initiating projects, developing, establishing, marketing and sales of projects, mainly in the field of residential construction in Israel, including urban renewal (“Clearance and Construction” and “TAMA 38” – Urban Construction Program 38), entrepreneurship and locating land, purchasing (in cash or in combination), construction of the buildings and sale of the residential units. Matzlawi is the first company in Israel to construct urban-renewal projects / “Clearance and Construction”, is involved in 11 seven projects (at various stages – initiation and land-usage program changes – more than 2000 residential units), and the first to have successfully completed three large “Clearance and Construction” projects (in Kiryat Ono, Kfar Saba and Yehud), and has additional projects under construction.
Urban Renewal / “Clearance and Construction” – Matzlawi is leading, ground-breaking pioneer in this field.
Execution Contracting: Management and carrying out construction projects for third-parties (the company has carried out projects for companies such as Africa-Israel and Azorim), mainly in the residential field and also projects for offices and commercial spaces. The means of production are owned by the company: cranes, trucks, concrete pumps, mechanical engineering equipment, scaffolding, etc. Today, the company concentrates mainly on its own projects, and on execution contracting for companies in which they are partners.
Income-producing properties: Holding and managing of income-producing properties in Israel, that company constructed as part of its real-estate development or through purchase, mainly meant for office buildings, high-tech industries and commercial centers, wholly or partially owned by the company. The company holds and manages some 11,000m2 of income-producing properties for commerce and offices. In 2014 the company completed the construction of a large and luxurious country-club for the Kiryat Ono municipality, under the BOT system, and in return for the construction, the company will run the country-club for some 25 years (the company’s part in the project is 50%). The country-club compound includes some 4000m2 of country-club, some 1300m2 of commercial space, some 600m2 of treatment rooms and offices and some 1200m2 which will be used by the “Ono Market” farmers’ market.
Matzlawi Ltd. is involved in a variety of activities in the field of real-estate in Israel. Herewith is a list of the main projects under construction and being planned:
• The “Ono-Prime” project, Kiryat Ono – an additional “Clearance and Construction” project in Kiryat Ono (the Calanit compound, continuation of Shaul HaMelech) for the clearance of 92 residential units and construction of some 393 residential units, and carrying out TAMA strengthening of the Calanit building. Stage A of the project is nearing completioned of construction andoccupation, and Stage B in Advanced Execution of Construction, Stage C is due to build in the second half of 2019 execution and sales of Stage B has started.
• A luxurious residential project in the Elite compound, Ramat Gan – “Elite Towers”, of some 30 floors. Stage A is completed, and Stage B of the project is in the planning stages.
• The Yoseftal Project in Bat Yam – one of the largest and most significant “Clearance and Construction” projects in Israel. The District Committee has just approved the program to be in force. The project is located opposite to the Bat Yam Mall and next to the train station and the Netivei Ayalon highway. This is a “mega project” which will, according the plans, contain 1078 residential units, commercial spaces and office spaces that occupy a very large section of the real estate.
• The Rothchild Project, Herzl and Lipskind, Bat Yam – the project’s plans are currently under discussion at the District Committee. In the framework of the plans, 163 old residential units in 12 buildings will be destroyed, some of which are designated as “Dangerous Buildings”. In their place, 660 residential units will be erected in five buildings – divided into two buildings of 16 floors and three more buildings of 35 floors. In addition, the project will include some 4000 m2 for hotels, some 2500 m2 for offices and an addition 600 m2 for commercial use.
• The “My” project in Yehud Monson – Clearance of the Ashkenazi Market in Yehud and construction of four luxurious building with 168 residential units and a commercial level, in the center of Yehud. The project has been successfully completed and is totally occupied.
• Green Ono – Kiryat Ono – “Clearance and Construction” of an area of 27 dunams in Kiryat Ono. Clearance of 10 old buildings and construction of 11 new buildings. A total of 168 landowners were cleared and in their place 532 new units were built and occupied. The project has been successfully completed and is totally occupied.
• Kfar Saba “Emerald Tower” – Clearance of 40 residential units and construction of 120 residential units in their place. The project has been successfully completed and is totally occupied.
In addition, there are other residential units in process, of “Clearance and Construction” projects in the cities: Kiryat Ono, Bat Yam, Ramat Gan, Herzliya and Givatayim.
CofaceBdi Combined risk index summary for October 2017 Deterioration in the Combined risk index of Israel’s economy * About 13.25% of the companies were rated in high and dangerous risk levels * Heading the weak and dangerous branches: Coffee shops and Transport services * Heading the strongest and secure branches: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry and […]
ranking of leading urban renovation companies in Israel CofaceBdi 2017 To continue reading the article in Hebrew
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018