Additional Senior Manager
The Company’s Main Operations:
Real estate entrepreneurship and development: promotion, development, construction, marketing and sales of projects, mainly in the field of residential construction, including urban renewal (“evacuation and reconstruction, and TAMA 38), entrepreneurship and locating land, purchasing (in cash or in combination), construction of the buildings and sale of the residential units.
Matzlawi is Israel’s leader in urban-renewal projects, and is involved in seven projects (at various stages – initiation and land-usage program changes – with more than 2,000 residential units), and the first to have completed large scale “evacuation and reconstruction” projects (in Kiryat Ono, Kfar Saba and Yehud), with additional projects under way (Stage 2 – ONO Prime, Stage 3 – ONO Prime and the Calanit Building, all in Kiryat Ono as well as other projects in Bat Yam).
Execution Contracting: Management and carrying out construction projects for third-parties (the Company has worked on projects for companies such as Africa-Israel and Azorim), mainly in the residential field and also projects for offices and commercial space. Construction proceeds are according to construction progress. The means of production are owned by the Company: cranes, trucks, concrete pumps, mechanical engineering equipment, scaffolding, etc. Today, the Company concentrates on its projects, and on execution-contracting for the company’s projects.
Income-generating properties: Holding and managing income-generating properties in Israel, that Company constructed as part of its real-estate development or through purchase, mainly designed for office buildings, hi-tech industries, and commercial centers, wholly or partially owned by the Company. The Company holds and manages 11,000 square meters of income-generating properties for commerce and offices. In 2014, Matzlawi completed the construction of a large and luxurious country club for the Kiryat Ono Municipality, under the BOT system, and in return for the construction, the Company can operate the country-club for 25 years (Matzlawi holds 50% of the project). The country-club compound has 4,000 square meters of country-club space, 1,300 square meters of commercial space, 600 square meters of treatment rooms and offices and 1,200 square meters which will be used by the “Ono Market” farmers’ market. The complex is bustling with life at all hours of the day and is considered a great success.
Following is a list of the main projects under construction and being planned:
• The “ONO-Prime” project in Kiryat Ono – Another “evacuation-reconstruction” project in Kiryat Ono (the Calanit compound, a continuation of Shaul Ha’Melech street) for the clearance of 92 residential units and the construction of 393 residential units, along with TAMA reinforcing and the addition of 27 residential units to the Calanit building. Stage A of the project has been populated in full, Stage B is about to be end, and Stage C has two buildings, construction of which began in July 2019. The project contains the company’s 1000 apartment as part of a construction evacuation.
• A luxurious residential project of 30 floors in Ramat Gan’s Elite compound – Stage A has been populated while Stage B of the project is in the planning stages for the office tower.
• The Yoseftal Project in Bat Yam – One of the largest and most significant “evacuation-reconstruction” projects in Israel. The project is located opposite the Bat Yam Mall and adjacent to the train station and the Netivei Ayalon Highway. This is a “megaproject,” which will, according the plan, contain 1,078 residential units, commercial space and office space.
• The Rothchild, Herzl and Lipskind Project in Bat Yam – The project involves the removal of 163 older residential units in 12 buildings, some of which are designated as “dangerous buildings.” In their place, 660 new residential units will be erected in five buildings – divided into two buildings of 16 floors and three more buildings of 35 floors. In addition, the project will include 4,000 square meters for hotels, 2,500 square meters for offices and an addition 600 square meters for commercial use.
• The Kuzari in Herzliya – Evacuation of 66 residential units and the construction of 204 residential units. The local planning and construction committee recently approved the plan for deposit purposes. As part of the plan, three residential buildings with 66 residential units will be demolished, and six 7-9 floor buildings will be built, with 204 new residential units. The project is being built by Matzlawi (50%) and Africa Urban Renewal (part of the Africa Israel Group) (50%)
Projects Successfully Completed and Populated:
• The “My” project in Yehud Monson – the clearance of the Ashkenazi Market in Yehud and construction of four luxurious building with 168 residential units and a commercial level, in the center of Yehud.
• Green Ono – Kiryat Ono – involving the “evacuation-reconstruction” of 27 dunams in Kiryat Ono, the clearance of 10 older buildings and the construction of 11 new buildings. A total of 168 landowners were cleared and, in their place, 532 new residential units were built and populated.
• Kfar Saba’s “Emerald Tower” – the clearance of 40 residential units and the construction of 120 residential units in their place.
In addition, there are other “evacuation-reconstruction” projects new underway, located in Kiryat Ono, Bat Yam, Ramat Gan, Givatayim, and Kfar Saba.
CofaceBdi Combined risk index summary for October 2017 Deterioration in the Combined risk index of Israel’s economy * About 13.25% of the companies were rated in high and dangerous risk levels * Heading the weak and dangerous branches: Coffee shops and Transport services * Heading the strongest and secure branches: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry and […]
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]
Which company Israelis think it is best to work for? Every year, as in the last 13 years, we perform the employees survey among tens of thousands of employees in Israel with the aim to analyze their satisfaction from their workplace and in parallel to examine what is important to the Israeli worker about his […]