Since its inception, the Kidmat Eden Group has begun many residential, hotel, office and commercial projects, and gas stations, some of which from an agricultural land status to economic and income-producing construction status. The group holds a diverse portfolio of properties in Israel and abroad, and in addition, takes part in ventures and investments in various fields abroad such as medicine and renewable energy.
The Secret of Success – Trust, Professionalism and Stability
The founders and managers of the Kidmat Eden Group believe that success is built on trust, professionalism, and stability.
The group’s fundamental values rest on working together with the customers and providing personal service and immediate response to the needs of any property holders and investors, along with optimization of the terms of employment and profit for all parties involved. Essentially, the primary goal of group managers’ and employees’ is to ensure customers peace of mind, maximum profit, and the best results.
More Than a Decade in the Field of Urban Renewal
In 2009, Kidmat Eden Engineering Consultants Ltd. was established as part of the group’s entry in urban renewal, TAMA 38, and the management of buyer groups in Israel. The company is managed by Meir Cohen, who holds a degree in industrial and management engineering, and who has brought his extensive experience and knowledge in real estate, initiation and the construction of residential and commercial projects.
The group’s managers have the skills that are especially suitable for the correct and optimal planning of the project, advancing processes with the authorities, financials dealing with banks, construction and working with the project until eventual population.
The group employs leading professionals, including architects, engineers and lawyers with extensive experience in construction and with a consciousness for superior service. The experience, knowledge, and professionalism of the managers and employees guarantee high-level project management, quality, and professional construction throughout the project–all for its success.
Bringing You to the Home You Always Wanted
The vision of ‘Kidmat Eden’ – the establishment of a construction and project development company based on the highest level of quality and reliability–is realized, and today, some three decades after the group was founded, Kidmat has become one of Israel’s leading entrepreneurial groups. The group has prospered and grown over time, and today employs hundreds of employees and subcontractors at sites throughout Israel and abroad.
“Urban Renewal” Projects and Status
• 3, 29th of November, Herzliya – TAMA 38 Reinforcement Project – Already Populated.
• 38, Yigal Alon, Herzliya – TAMA 38 Reinforcement Project – Already Populated.
• 3, Bereshit, Ramat Ha’Sharon – TAMA 38 Reinforcement Project – Permit Stage.
• 7, Sara Malkin, Herzliya – TAMA 38 Demolition and New Construction – Already Populated.
• 10-12, Petah Tikva, Herzliya – TAMA 38 Demolition and New Construction – Planning Stage.
• 20-22, Brenner, Ra’anana – TAMA 38 Demolition and New Construction – Planning Stage.
• 2, Tidhar, Tel Aviv – TAMA 38 Demolition and New Construction-Execution – Permit Stage.
• 44, Kehillat New York, Tel Aviv – TAMA 38 Demolition and New Construction – Execution, Permit Stage.
• Lavenda-Lewinsky, Tel Aviv – Evacuation and Construction – Planning Stage.
• 26, Emunim, Tel Aviv – TAMA 38 Demolition and New Construction-Execution – Permit Stage.
• Al-Hadif (Beit Bezeq), Tiberias – TAMA 38 Reinforcement – Planning Stage
• 2, Tager, Tiberias – TAMA 38 Demolition and New Construction – Execution, Permit Stage.
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]
Adv. Yoheved Novogroder-Shoshan (Hi-tech Partner) and Adv. Miriam Friedmann (Hi-tech Associate) “Information is the oil of the 21st century, and analytics is the combustion engine.” Peter Sondergaard. One of the most significant commodities of our era is data. The availability and novel methods of processing data has enabled medical practitioners to take tremendous strides in […]
CofaceBdi Combined risk index summary for October 2017 Deterioration in the Combined risk index of Israel’s economy * About 13.25% of the companies were rated in high and dangerous risk levels * Heading the weak and dangerous branches: Coffee shops and Transport services * Heading the strongest and secure branches: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry and […]