|Address||3 Ha'Arad St., 4th Floor, Tel Aviv - View Map|
Line of Business
Residential Development and Construction
Established in 2010
The reputation and vast experience acquired by the company’s management in over three decades of involvement in various fields of real estate harnesses for the development, execution, and marketing of projects that it is involved in. KEREN Real Estate is involved throughout the entire process, from the initiation stage and up to completion of the warranty period.
The Company’s Vision:
KEREN Real Estate brings the spirit of urban renewal to old neighborhoods in Israel while improving the environment for the local residents and creating a supply of new apartments in city centers. The Company has espoused three key principles, that it has adopted since its inception:
• Creative initiatives, led by vision and courage
• Professionalism, quality, and reliability, without compromise
• Excellent service and personal care for the customer throughout the entire process
In order to maximize the viability of projects for customers, and in accordance with its social and environmental philosophy, Keren Real Estate selects senior high-demand locations with highest opportunity both for local residents and public buyers who are looking for new and luxurious housing solutions, ensuring the ultimate quality of life. The projects are located in high-demand, quiet and established neighborhoods, where the execution of the projects will benefit the new and current residents alike. The Company works in full cooperation with local authorities and employs the leading architects, engineers, and consultants. All Company projects receive full
Projects Completed and Populated:
• “Yisgav al Ha’Gan,” in Tel Aviv’s North. The project was designed by Architect Gidi Bar Orian.
• “Tel Hai 30,” in Ramat Gan. The project was designed by Architect Danny Mu’allem.
Projects under Construction:
• “Keren B’Giva’a.” The project is located on Nehemiah Tamari Street in Ramat Gan and is close to finalization. The sale of apartments has been completed. The project was designed by Architect Danny Mu’allem.
• “Florentine East.” The project is located on Y.L. Peretz Street in Tel Aviv and is the advanced stages of construction. Certificate of occupancy is expected during the coming months. The sale of apartments has been completed. The project was designed by Architect Gidi Bar Orian.
• “Keren B’Gan.” The project is located in the Gan Rashal neighborhood and is one of the first evacuation–building projects in Herzliya. The project started recently and is a great opportunity for purchase and investment. The building is under construction, and the project was designed by Architect Kika Braz.
• “Keren Ajami” in Jaffa is in the final stages of construction. The project was designed by Architects Kislov – kay.
The Company is developing more projects, which are currently in the planning, building permit issuance and construction stages, some of which are;
• Ramat Gan – on Ha’Shmona’im, Had Nes, Ha’Biluim, Elimelech, and Alomim Streets.
• Tel Aviv – a project in the “Yisgav” neighborhood, as well as projects on Olei Ha’Gardom, and Nissan Cohen Streets.
• In Givatayim’s Borochov neighborhood.
Yoav Moran: formerly one of the owners of Mivnei Gazit, one of Israel’s most senior real estate companies. At the beginning of the decade, was one of the founders of the Neocity Group Ltd. (traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange), served as its CEO for many years while executing many large-scale projects in Europe.
Gidi Rabinovich: A Certified Public Accountant by training, who for many years managed some of the industry’s largest development and construction companies, including Mivnei Gazit, Rasco, and Ofer Brothers Investments.
Alon Kushmirak: The owner of Omer Alpha Company, a registered building contractor, has built dozens of projects during the past 20 years. A member of the Contractors Association of Ramat Gan.
Arledan Group: This group is managed by its CEO, Advocate Tzaly Reshef, who has been involved in real estate development projects in Israel and abroad for the past 40 years. In addition to real estated Arledan is involved in the pharmaceutical industry, import of electronic components for the hi-tech industry and investments focusing on corporate bonds and more.
ATTORNEYS Reshef-Schiff; Ivtsan-Netzar-Wolecki, Dalia Israeli
ADDRESS 3 Ha’Arad St. 4th Floor, Tel Aviv TEL 972-74-7666777 FAX 972-3-6036444 E-MAIL [email protected] WEBSITE www.kerenadlan.com