Isras is traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, under the TA-125 Index. In 2020, the Group’s consolidated balance sheet totaled NIS 8.2 billion, shareholders’ equity totaled NIS 3.6 billion, and net income totaled NIS 306 million.
The Isras Group was founded over 70 years ago and is one of Israel’s largest real estate groups and includes the following companies:
• Rassco–Rural and Suburban Settlement Co. Ltd.
• G.A.T.I.–Jerusalem Technology Park Ltd.
• Rassco Residence Ltd. (formerly “Ocif” Investment & Development Co. Ltd.)
• Ogen Yielding Real Estate Ltd.
The Group has extensive experience in the development, construction, and management of income-generating properties through Isras, Ogen and G.A.T.I. and through them also holds substantial land reserves and building rights.
Isras, Ogen, and G.A.T.I. – Income Generating Properties
These companies own 650,000 square meters of rental properties including the Malha and Har Hozvim technological parks in Jerusalem, through G.A.T.I (office and commercial parks in Ramat Ha’Hayal, Rehovot, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Holon, Ramat Gan, Rosh Ha’ayin, Afula, Neve Ilan and more).
Isras also owns, through said companies – industrial and workshop buildings, as well as parking lots throughout Israel.
The value of its income-generating properties is NIS 6 billion. The companies also have land and building rights for the construction of additional income-generating properties over 500,000 square meters.
Jerusalem Technology Parks
G.A.T.I. Malha Park and G.A.T.I. Har Hot’zvim, includee 110,000 square meters of space.
The 38,000 sqm Phase 2 of Har Hot’zvim is currently under construction.
“Keter David” – the Diamond in the Crown
“Keter David” is one of the most prestigious and attractive projects in Jerusalem. The project was built on the YMCA plot on an area of 31 dunams. Currently 35,000 square meters have been built and are being marketed for sale and rent, including 140 luxury apartments and office space, commercial and hotel areas, most of which has been successfully marketed.
There is an additional 8,000 square meters for hotels and residential units in advanced planning.
Projects Under Construction
• Gissin Park, in Petah Tikva’s Kiryat Arie Industrial Zone – has rights for 118,000 square meters;
Phase A includes 42,800 square meters of office space currently under construction with occupancy expected in 2022.
Phase B 24,700 square meters with occupancy expected in 2024
• The Kanyon Ha’Kikar, an open commercial center in Petah Tikva’s Kfar Ganim neighborhood, covering an area of 9,000 square meters opened summer 2021.
• Har Hot’zvim, in Jerusalem – the project is currently undergoing expansion with 38,000 square meters currently under construction with opening planned for 2022.
• Metro-Mall, in Rehovot – adjacent to the train station, an additional 37,500 square meters of additional space is currently in advanced planning
• Tirat Carmel – In the first phase, 15,000 out of a total of 50,000 square meters office and retail space will be built.
Other Selected Projects
• Ogen Park, in Netanya’s Poleg Industrial Zone
• Ogen Park, in Ramat Ha’Hayal, Tel Aviv
• Ogen Metro Mall, close to the Rehovot train station
• Ogen Park in Rosh Ha’ayin (Park Sibel)
• Ogen Park in Petah Tikva’s Ha’Sivim Street
• Elbit Complex, Elisra in Holon
• The “D Mall” Center, a commercial center in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange complex.
• The Neve Ilan Communication Park
The average occupancy of the properties as of March 31, 2021 was 93%.
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018
ranking of leading urban renovation companies in Israel CofaceBdi 2017 To continue reading the article in Hebrew
CofaceBdi Combined risk index summary for October 2017 Deterioration in the Combined risk index of Israel’s economy * About 13.25% of the companies were rated in high and dangerous risk levels * Heading the weak and dangerous branches: Coffee shops and Transport services * Heading the strongest and secure branches: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry and […]
יחסי שליחות מתקיימים כאשר צד א’ – השולח, המייפה את כוחו של צד ב’ – השלוח, לפעול בשמו ובעבורו. כך לדוגמא, במקום בו אייל לא מעוניין כי ידעו כי הוא בעל מניות בחברה, הוא מבקש מדודי להחזיק את מניותיו בעבורו.
מוסד השליחות הוסדר בישראל במסגרת חוק השליחות, תשכ”ה-1965 (להלן: “החוק”) . החוק קובע בין היתר כי כל פעולה משפטית שאין הכרח מהותי או חובה על-פי דין לבצעה באופן אישי, כשרה לשמש כנושא לשליחות.