Isras is a public company, and its shares are listed for trading on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, under the TA-125 Index. In 2019, the Group’s consolidated balance sheet totaled NIS 7.4 billion, shareholders’ equity totaled NIS 3.4 billion, and net income totaled NIS 562 million.
The Isras Group was founded some 70 years ago and is now one of Israel’s largest real estate groups. The Isras Group includes the following companies:
• Rassco–Company for Agricultural and Urban Settlement Ltd. (100% owned);
• GATI–Jerusalem Technology Park Ltd. (74% owned);
• Rassco Residential Ltd. (formerly “Ocif” Investment & Development Co. Ltd.) (100% owned);
• Ogen Real Estate Investment Yielding Ltd. (100% owned).
The Group has extensive strength and experience in the development, construction, and management of income-generating properties (through Isras, Ogen and GATI) and residential construction (through Rassco and Rassco Residences). The Group also holds substantial land reserves and building rights.
Isras, Ogen, and GATI–Income Generating Properties:
These companies hold over 650,000 square meters of properties for rental purposes. The properties include, inter alia, the Malha and Har Hotzvim technological parks in Jerusalem (through GATI); office and commercial parks in Ramat Ha’Chayal, Rehovot, Netanya, Petah Tikva, Holon, Ramat Gan, Rosh Ha’Ayin, Afula, Neve Ilan Jerusalem and more.
Isras also owns, through said companies – industrial and workshop buildings, as well as parking lots throughout Israel. The value of its income-generating properties is NIS 6 billion. The companies also have land and building rights for the construction of additional income-generating properties to cover 500,000 square meters.
GATI – Jerusalem Technology Park:
Among the park’s tenants are hi-tech companies, government offices, banks, institutions of higher learning and international communications networks.
Built-up area: 61 thousand square meters,
Occupancy rate: 99%,
Fair value: NIS 869 million,
Future rights: 32 thousand square meters.
Rassco – Company for Agricultural and Urban Settlement Ltd. and Rassco Residential Ltd. (Formerly Ocif):
These companies focus on the development and construction of hundreds of residential units in the in-demand areas of Jerusalem, Haifa, and Kiryat Tivon. The companies hold land reserves now in various planning stages for an additional 600 residential units. Moreover, the companies are involved in several urban renewal projects, now at various stages of finalization for 1,350 residential units.
“David’s Crown” – The Diamond in the Crown:
“David’s Crown” is one of the most prestigious and attractive projects in Jerusalem. The project was built on the former YMCA property and covers 31-dunams. Building rights are for 35,000 square meters for sale and rental. The project offers 140 deluxe residential units, along with offices, shopping areas, and hotels. Most properties have already been marketed and occupied.
Projects Under Construction:
• The Olivex complex, Kiryat Aryeh/Petah Tikva. Isras has rights covering 118,000 square meters. In the first stage, 62,000 square meters will be built up.
• An open commercial center in Kfar Ganim/Petah Tikva, covering 10,000 square meters. Occupancy is expected by 2021.
• Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem–expanding the existing complex by 38,000 square meters.
• Metro-Mall Park, Rehovot – close by the train station, increasing the existing park by 38,000 square meters.
• Tirat Ha’Carmel – during the first phase 15,000 of the 50,000 square meters available will be designated for employment and commerce
Other Selected Projects:
• Ogen Park in Netanya.
• Ogen Park in Ramat Ha’Hayal, Tel Aviv.
• Metro-Mall Park in Rehovot (close by the train station).
• Ogen Park in Rosh Ha’ayin, (Siebel).
• Ogen Park on Ha’Sivim Street, Petah Tikva.
• The Elbit-Elisra complex in Holon.
• The “D-Mall” Center – a business center in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange complex. .
• Neve Ilan – telecommunications park
• GATI – Har Hotzvim – Jerusalem
Which company Israelis think it is best to work for? Every year, as in the last 13 years, we perform the employees survey among tens of thousands of employees in Israel with the aim to analyze their satisfaction from their workplace and in parallel to examine what is important to the Israeli worker about his […]
CofaceBdi Combined risk index summary for October 2017 Deterioration in the Combined risk index of Israel’s economy * About 13.25% of the companies were rated in high and dangerous risk levels * Heading the weak and dangerous branches: Coffee shops and Transport services * Heading the strongest and secure branches: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry and […]
ranking of leading urban renovation companies in Israel CofaceBdi 2017 To continue reading the article in Hebrew
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]