Residential Real Estate Development
Among its other activities, the group specializes in locating, initiating, planning, developing, and executing large-scale residential projects. The benefits of the group are reflected in the many resources invested in fulfilling its vision – improving the quality of the group’s customers and strengthening their sense of belonging to the environment and the community.
The group’s careful planning process provides varied, innovative solutions at every stage. Planning is carefully focused on adapting the projects to their surroundings while reaching the construction stage at maximum readiness and utmost suitability to the client base.
Over the past decade, the group has completed the construction of large residential neighborhoods in the Greater Dan Region and Jerusalem including the Gan Ha’moshavot neighborhood in Petah Tikva, with 320 housing units, residential housing towers in Hod Hasharon with 267 housing units, the Bezalel complex in Tel Aviv in partnership with Tzemach Hammerman with 153-housing units, Jerusalem’s Psagot neighborhood in the Romema neighborhood in partnership with AKA Real Estate and Ta’aman Real Estate with 276 housing units and a commercial center.
The group is now working on the construction of the Umami neighborhood in Kiryat Ono’s Neot Ariel Sharon which offers 742 housing units, the construction of the new section in Jaffa’s Andromeda, with 55 housing units being built in partnership with Tzemach Hammerman and Shmulik Waldinger, the Yovel Boulevard project in Jerusalem, in partnership with Kidmat Ha’Yovel and 32 Knesset Street in Givatayim.
The Carasso Real Estate Group has been active in urban renewal for many years and considers this area a significant channel for residential real estate development of in-demand areas in Israel, where there is a minor supply of available land for construction purposes. The group is involved in urban renewal projects under the TAMA 38 project plan, as amended. Simultaneously, the Group identifies and promotes the development and renewal of sizeable residential compounds within the framework of urban renewal projects.
The Group’s activity in residential real estate is based, inter alia, on evacuation-re-construction projects, which include the construction of thousands of housing units in neighborhoods of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and Givatayim. The Group’s backlog of projects includes numerous complexes, including thousands of housing units which are in the advanced stages of licensing and planning.
Leading Evacuation-Reconstruction Projects:
Ha’Yovel Boulevard, the Kiryat Ha’Yovel neighborhood in Jerusalem, in partnership with Kidmat Ha’Yovel, which includes the evacuation of 114 housing units and the construction of 494 new housing units; the Lavi complex in Givatayim, where 69 housing units will be evacuated and replaced by 225 housing units; the 28-29 Columbia complex in Jerusalem which includes evacuation of 101 housing units and the construction of 408 new housing units and commercial areas; the Tnufa complex in Talpiot- Hebron Road, Jerusalem, with the evacuation of 128 housing units and the construction of 404 new housing units and commercial areas; Apotosho in Tel Aviv – the evacuation of 118 housing units and the construction of 362 new housing units..
Leading TAMA 38 projects:
• 32 Ha’Knesset in Givatayim – demolition of 20 housing units and the construction of 56 housing units.
• 144-146 Ibn Gvirol in Tel Aviv – demolition of 24 housing units and the construction of 57 new housing units and commercial areas.
• The 24/26/28 Yavnieli complex in Givatayim – the demotion of 21 housing units and the construction of 51 new housing units.
• 4-10- Hama’avak – the demolition of 32 housing units and the construction of 82 new housing units.
• 7-9 Hadera in Tel Aviv – the demolition of 29 housing units and the construction of 55 new housing units.
• 10 Hadera, in Tel Aviv – the demolition of 9 housing units and the construction of 20 new housing units.
• 11-13 Hadera – the demolition of 21 housing units and construction of 41 new housing units.
• 9 David Yellin in Tel Aviv – the demolition of 13 housing units and the construction of 29 new housing units;
• 18 Sharet in Tel Aviv – the demolition of 12 housing units and the construction of 22 new housing units;
• 55-57 Weizman in Holon – the demolition of 24 housing units and the construction of 100 new housing units.
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]
Which company Israelis think it is best to work for? Every year, as in the last 13 years, we perform the employees survey among tens of thousands of employees in Israel with the aim to analyze their satisfaction from their workplace and in parallel to examine what is important to the Israeli worker about his […]