Major Projects Now Under Way:
• NEXT TLV – 64-68 La Guardia Blvd. in Tel Aviv – In the first evacuation and reconstruction complex in East Tel Aviv – 275 housing units are being built in a complex of 4 buildings, which are expected to be populated in the first quarter of 2021.
• Rom Tower – a 49-story tower in Tel Aviv (the highest in Tzameret Park), which includes a swimming pool, gym, and spa.
• ICON TOWER – in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange complex, offering 34,000 square meters for offices and commerce, on 30 floors
• BSR CITY – a business complex with a total area of 200,000 square meters, offering four office towers that rise to a height of 30 floors, with each tower above commercial and parking areas.
• B.S.R. in Jerusalem’s Mahane Yehuda – two 31-story residential towers that offer 308 housing units – the project has been fully marketed.
• B.S.R.’s Rishonim” project in Rishon Le’Zion – 24,000 square meters of office space above commercial and parking areas – the project has been fully marketed
The B.S.R. Group is a crucial player in urban renewal, with thousands of housing units in several projects, now in the advanced stages of initiation and planning. These projects will change the character of the more senior neighborhoods of Tel Aviv in particular and Gush Dan in general. As part of its urban renewal activities, the Group initiated the first project on La Guardia Street in Tel Aviv, which is expected to be populated in the first quarter of 2021. The project offers 275 perimeter-blocked housing units and commercial areas. The Bank Leumi Group was involved in project financing. The B.S.R. Group believes in the development of the East Tel Aviv and is promoting several evacuation-reconstruction complexes.
The B.S.R. Group considers the current tenants as partners, and all construction work is done transparently, with full cooperation and the use of all the tools at its disposal for the well-being of the tenants.
The Group believes that urban renewal is the future and present of the Israeli real estate industry, especially in the central region, both due to its community importance, and due to a shortage of land in areas of demand.
The B.S.R. Group will shortly begin marketing 190 housing units of its available 260 housing units, in Tel Aviv’s renewed Tel Haim neighborhood.
Contributing to the Community
The Group has for many years taken an active part in the “Adopt a Warrior” project, and for the last 13 years has adopted the “Egoz” commando unit.
B.S.R. Group Urban Renewal Projects:
• 24-28 La Guardia, Tel Aviv – 228 housing units
• 30-34 La Guardia, Tel Aviv – 230 housing units
• 1-7 Yiftach, Tel Aviv – 240 housing units
• 6-10 Ha’Tayasim, Tel Aviv – 260 housing units
• Neve Sharet Complex, 7,9 Philadelphia, 5 Adirim, Tel Aviv – 250 housing units
• Karnei Shimoni, Ramat Aviv – Tel Aviv – 229 housing units
• 2-4 Batzron, Tel Aviv – 120 housing units
• 9-17 Ben Gurion, Azor – 800 housing units
• 6-10 Bilu, 2-6, 8-10Simcha Holzburg, 1-5, 9 Balfour, Bat-Yam – 938 housing units
• Reger Complex, King Solomon and Yaakov Avinu, Be’er Sheva – 950 housing units
• 40-44 Katzenelson, Petah Tikva – 360 housing units.
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]
Adv. Yoheved Novogroder-Shoshan (Hi-tech Partner) and Adv. Miriam Friedmann (Hi-tech Associate) “Information is the oil of the 21st century, and analytics is the combustion engine.” Peter Sondergaard. One of the most significant commodities of our era is data. The availability and novel methods of processing data has enabled medical practitioners to take tremendous strides in […]
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018
CofaceBdi Combined risk index summary for October 2017 Deterioration in the Combined risk index of Israel’s economy * About 13.25% of the companies were rated in high and dangerous risk levels * Heading the weak and dangerous branches: Coffee shops and Transport services * Heading the strongest and secure branches: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry and […]