Acro’s Vision – Acro aims to further its position at the top of the real estate and entrepreneurship sector by adhering to high standards of planning, management, and execution of every project, anywhere in the country or abroad.
Management – Acro has enjoyed growth and success over the years thanks to an integral, experienced and professional team in the fields of finance, law, engineering, planning, design, construction, development, and marketing, operating in perfect synergy, to maximize the potential of each project.
Projects in Israel
• The Da Vinci Project – Acro’s flagship project that includes two spectacular residential towers on the corner of Kaplan and Da Vinci Streets, that together offer 400 apartments, and a commercial building and office space of 30,000 square meters in an innovative building.
• GOLF – In the heart of the Neot Afeka neighborhood lies the mythological Kitan-Golf complex, over 20 dunams. Acro is constructing a residential complex alongside commercial and office buildings. The project will offer 200 apartments across four residential towers.
• 17 Rothschild – a prestigious 20-story residential tower with 64 luxury apartments as part of a complex that incorporates preservation and reconstruction buildings as well as office space alongside a residential tower.
• Gymnasium Tower – In the older and quiet north of Tel Aviv and next to Herzliya Gymnasium, the gymnasium project offers 30 floors and 108 apartments with a unique and prestigious design.
• Tel Aviv Cinema – A magnificent complex in the area that used to house the Tel Aviv Cinema. The project covers two dunams and offers 36 Bauhaus-style apartments and commercial space.
• ORO – At the highest point in Jaffa and near the entrance to the renewed port, a 12-story building with 53 apartments. The entire building is a golden work of art, providing its residents with a living experience that combines luxury and quality of life in a modern, well-designed environment.
• NOYA – a residential and commercial complex of 131 apartments across six apartment buildings, and four commercial buildings.
• Arsuf Cliffs – a project located adjacent to the Hasharon Coast Nature Reserve and 200 meters from the waterline. The project offers 56 two-family cottages with the design inspired by the terrain and surrounding characteristics.
• Arsuf Panoramic – Next to the Arsuf Cliffs neighborhood is a high-rise building with a unique rounded design that offers 52 apartments that blend in with the mesmerizing beauty of the sea.
• ALPHA TLV – a residential and hotel tower now under construction in the Yitzhak Sadeh complex. The building reaches 32 stories – in the lower part, a business hotel offering 200 rooms and in the upper section, 120 apartments of various sizes.
• Florentine Village – a unique residential project on the eastern section of the vibrant Florentine neighborhood. The project will offer 170 apartments. Alongside the residential project, the “Aliyah Market” structure is planned to become a unique urban country club.
• ACRO VIEW Project – Acro Real Estate has built an 11-story residential building with 31 apartments overlooking the sea in northern Tel Aviv’s “Gush HaGadol.”
• Sea View – an innovative business center on the western edge of the Herzliya Pituach Industrial Zone. The project includes two identical buildings with a modern and unique design and offers 16,000 square meters of office and commercial space. Acro’s head offices are on the top floor.
• Sea View 2 – a new, vibrant 16,000 square meter business center, featuring an eight-story commercial and office building.
• Acro Rogovin Tower – In the Ramat Gan Stock Exchange complex on Abba Hillel Street, Acro is building a magnificent 34-story office tower covering over 36,000 square meters. The tower will also include a commercial floor.
• Microsoft Campus – In the southern part of the Herzliya Industrial Zone, covering an area of 10-dunams, Acro is building a 45,000 square meters complex that is fully leased to Microsoft.
• Acro Tower – a modern and well-designed office and commercial tower that spans 31 stories. At its feet will be a 20-dunam park. The complex is centrally and strategically located at the corner of Yitzhak Sadeh and Hamasger.
• Tel Aviv Towers – In Tel Aviv’s Nahalat Yitzhak neighborhood, is a project that includes two luxurious towers of modern and innovative design, each reaching to a height of 34 stories each, offering 240 apartments.
• TOWER “A”- in the heart of the industrial and hi-tech area of Ra’anana, Acro built an 11-story office and commercial tower, which is designed for a variety of uses and professions. The tower’s tenants will enjoy its advanced and elite architecture, which offers 1,000 square meters of commercial space.
• Glilot – A new and young residential district will located between Northern Tel Aviv and Ramat Hasharon and will offer 12,000 apartments and 700,000 square meters for trade and commerce, 1,000 dunams of parks and recreation centers. Acro holds extensive land reserves in the complex.
• Leumi Tower – At the corner of Tel Aviv’s Yehuda Halevi and Herzl Streets, Acro will build a 40-story tower. The tower will include residential, commercial, and office space, with a perfect blend of modernity and architectural prestige.
• Acro Tiber Campus – In the heart of Petah Tikva’s Kiryat Arie industrial Zone and on a 50-dunam plot, Acro will build a unique and advanced office complex.
Projects in New York
• NINE 52 – a residential complex offering 156 new apartments and spectacular community areas on 52nd Street adjacent to Ninth Avenue, minutes from Central Park, Broadway and more.
• Setai Tower – a 33-story luxury condominium tower of 153 apartments, including studio apartments and penthouses, located in the heart of Manhattan’s financial district.
• 40 Bryant Park – a unique and high-quality 31-story project, with the 15 floors lower floors dedicated to an exclusive and luxurious 120-room boutique hotel, and the upper floors housing sixty exquisite residential apartments.
• 51st – A 29-story luxurious residential project, with 150 apartments at the corner of 51st and Ninth Streets.
• VANTAGE – a 22-story residential and commercial tower, with 99 apartments. The building is located in Manhattan’s MURRAY HILL neighborhood, at 388 East 38th Street, between 1st and 2nd Boulevards.
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]
Which company Israelis think it is best to work for? Every year, as in the last 13 years, we perform the employees survey among tens of thousands of employees in Israel with the aim to analyze their satisfaction from their workplace and in parallel to examine what is important to the Israeli worker about his […]
CofaceBdi Combined risk index summary for October 2017 Deterioration in the Combined risk index of Israel’s economy * About 13.25% of the companies were rated in high and dangerous risk levels * Heading the weak and dangerous branches: Coffee shops and Transport services * Heading the strongest and secure branches: Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry and […]