Mahadi Abu Much
A.M.Z. Shemesh (1990) Ltd. began its operations in 1990. In 2009, the Company was acquired by the Abu Moch Family, which has more than twenty years of experience in the industry. Mr. Abu Moch put together an excellent management team and staff and continued the Company’s growth momentum. Within one year of its acquisition, revenue increased by more than 300%. This growth trend has increased consistently and steadily since then, and, as of 2018, turnover totaled more than NIS 330 million.
Since its establishment, the Company has operated according to a business plan that includes goals and aims, while identifying future trends in the Israeli market and leading them, without impairing any ability to control its management processes. Thanks to this policy, the Company continues to fulfill its mission of being one of Israel’s leading companies in its field. Just recently, the Company was awarded many large-scale projects, with significant value.
Professionalism and Quality Performance
A.M.Z. works with many public bodies and entrepreneurs. The Company’s extensive experience, adherence to the most stringent standards and compliance with deadlines, allows it to execute its projects most efficiently, with the highest level of quality.
The Company employs highly experienced engineers and staff who have extensive expertise and experience in executing any project in accordance with technical specifications and various plans. The Company owns modern heavy mechanical equipment, operated by professional operators, which includes, inter alia, advanced equipment unique to Israel for dynamic compacting. The Company’s reputation and its excellent professional personnel, together with its unique construction abilities in a broad range of tangential fields, modern and unique construction equipment, combine to afford it a significant advantage in the Israeli market. The Company is registered in the infrastructure and sewage industry, holding a “non-restricted” classification, and is a recognized contractor for government development, infrastructure, sewage, and drainage projects. All these, in addition to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard accreditation, constitutes an affirmation of the Company’s elevated level of performance and meticulousness.
The Company operates throughout Israel, executing projects for the private, public and government sectors. Among its customers – Israel Roads, National Transport Infrastructure Company Ltd., Local Government Economic Services Ltd., Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Construction and Housing, Israel Rail, Dead Sea Government Preservation Company Ltd., Be’er Sheva Economic Development Corporation, Yaffe Nof Company Ltd., Maniv Rishon Ltd., Hadera Economic Company Ltd., Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv Jaffa, Bat Yam. Ramat Ha’Sharon, Afula, Herzliya, Netanya, and Hadera municipalities, Gihon and Mei Iron water corporations, CPM Management Company, Yoram Gadish Project Management Ltd., and Yahel Engineers, etc.
Innovation in the World of Infrastructure
In a relatively traditional field of endeavor, the Company chose not to stagnate and now is a pioneer due to adopting and enacting a new method for dynamic compacting. This method has many advantages that facilitate significant reductions in project execution time, electronic control of the compacting process and a more flexible and safer work environment.
• Road resurfacing project in Northern Israel, for Israel Roads, at the cost of NIS 100 million per year
• Overall maintenance project in Southern Israel, for Israel Roads, at the cost of NIS 40 million per year.
• The Kiryat Ganim neighborhood development project, for the Be’er Sheva Economic Development Corporation, at the cost of NIS 24 million.
• Neve Menachem project in Be’er Sheva for the Ministry of Construction and Housing, through C.P.M. Management Company, at the cost of NIS 100 million.
• Route 562 project, at the cost of NIS 59 million (including the 2nd stage).
• Juliana Hadera neighborhood project for the Hadera Economic Company, at the cost of NIS 17 million.
• A project to upgrade the Lahavim parking area, for Israel Rail, at the cost of NIS 15 million.
• Route 90 reconstruction project for the Dead Sea Government Preservation Company Ltd., at the cost of NIS 90 million.
• Raising a seawall at Ein Bokek for the Dead Sea Government Preservation Company Ltd., at the cost of NIS 45 million.
• The beach elevation project at Hamei Zohar Hot Springs for the Dead Sea Government Preservation Company Ltd., at the cost of NIS 50 million.
• A public beach grading project in the Dead Sea area for the Dead Sea Government Preservation Company Ltd., at the cost of NIS 90 million.
• Maintenance project of the Northern seam line for the Ministry of Defense.
• Sewage Maintenance Project (Northern Region), for the Gihon – Jerusalem Water and Sewage Corporation.
• Road resurfacing project for the Tel Aviv-Jaffa municipality.
• Road marking project for the Jerusalem Municipality.
• Operating a new method of dynamic compacting.
Values and Vision
Thanks to perceptive management, planning, and long-term vision, A.M.Z. enjoys continued and steady growth. The Company’s excellent performance is based on its professionalism and exacting standards, on the use of advanced, modern equipment, on the personnel it nurtures, and the quality service provided to its customers.
The Company’s business strategy is built on constant yet moderate growth while maintaining steady profitability in all areas. The Company aspires to continue to be the leading company in its field, continuing to maintain an elevated level of execution and a quality reputation, while continuing to expand the scope of its operations.
Which company Israelis think it is best to work for? Every year, as in the last 13 years, we perform the employees survey among tens of thousands of employees in Israel with the aim to analyze their satisfaction from their workplace and in parallel to examine what is important to the Israeli worker about his […]
47% of the contractors expect prices to continue rising In spite of Government efforts – only 39% of the contractors expect an increase in branch’s activity this year, 47% of the contractors expect dwelling prices to continue rising, 82% of the contractors expect the collapse of construction realization companies to continue this year too. […]
ranking of leading urban renovation companies in Israel CofaceBdi 2017 To continue reading the article in Hebrew
From the resurgence of cybersecurity to deals seeking to bring cannabis firms to stock exchanges, here are the trends that shaped Israeli M&A in 2018