Ampa Capital is the financial services arm of the Ampa Group. Ampa Capital is subsidiary of Ampa Investments, which in turn is controlled by the Ampa Group. Bonds issued by the company have been traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange since 2005. The company and its subsidiaries are active in Israel and provide financing solutions in two main areas: equipment financing for up to five years, trade finance for up to 180 days, and creative financing solutions.
Line of Business
Financial services, non-bank financing
Strategy And Operations
After a few years of quick growth, and then two years of stagnation (2009/2010), the external banking finance sector is now expanding.
Ampa Capital offers the broadest range of financing solutions, and is constantly making every effort to expand its basket of solutions.
Ampa Capital is a leading company in the field of external banking finance, thanks to its constant nurturing of management and staff, the sophisticated financial models that it uses, and its commitment to speedy service. The company's financial solutions provide a strong advantage to any business that utilizes its various services, enabling the business to efficiently finance its operations, as all operations are financed separately and are entitled to high financing factors, based on an intelligent use of the collateral available to it.
Ampa Capital finances its activities through internal shareholders' equity, local and foreign bank financing, insurance companies and the capital market. The nature of the company's operations, and its policy on risk dispersion, have enabled it, during the last few years, and through its subsidiaries, to make 23 bond issues that have raised over NIS 1.5 billion, backed by cash flows from institutional investors. These bond issues were rated AA by Ma'alot, with the equivalent rating by Midroog. The company's most recent bond issue, secured by cash flows, was during August 2011, raising NIS 80 million.
Ampa Capital's Operations
Long Term Financing
The company provides customer financing through a number of unique plans:
• Financial Leasing for New and Used Equipment: This finance, in a speedy and efficient process, is provided directly to purchasers of new and used equipment.
• Equipment Financing as Part of a Loan Track: This service is primarily intended for those eligible for government grants.
• Operational Leasing: This is intended for customers interested in operational leasing. The equipment is registered in Ampa Capital's name and the customer pays rental fees while retaining a purchase option at the close of the rental period.
• Lease Back: This transaction allows the customer to optimally leverage his business's existing means of production by mortgaging it in return for high financing factor loans.
• Vendor Leasing: Financing intended for suppliers/manufacturers interested in providing direct credit to their customers for a period of up to 60 months. This financing is a first rate sales promotion tool for suppliers/manufacturers.
Short Term Financing
The company provides "non – collateral" credit lines, through a number of plans that are tailored to its customer base, and which add up to 180 days to suppliers' credits, in imports and in local purchases. During the last few years, this field has seen very strong growth. Ampa Capital offers from NIS 200,000, and up to millions of Shekels to any single client. At the same time, the company has introduced a variety of tailor made financial solutions, in Israel and abroad, to meet the specific needs of its customers.
For more than 10 consecutive years, Ampa has been consistently profitable.
The company's strength lies in its ability to raise capital in the capital markets, by securitizing cash flows.
ADDRESS 1 Sapir St., P.O.B. 12531, Herzliya Pituach 46733 TEL 972-9-9708461 FAX 972-9-9708484 E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org