B. Yair is a leading Israeli construction company, with its shares publicly traded. It specializes in projects both in Israel and around the world, including the development and construction of real estate projects for residential, public, and commercial use, and the construction and rental of income producing real estate.
Line of Business
Development and construction of residential and commercial real estate
About B. Yair
Yossi and Yair Biton founded B.Yair in 1988. The company operates through several subsidiaries: a development company, a construction company, special purpose companies (SPC) and international subsidiaries that specialize in foreign development and construction projects. The company is registered in the Contractors Registry under the "unlimited" classification. During 2006, B.Yair became a public company.
Company chairman, Yair Biton has recently completed terms serving both as chairman of the "Association of Contractors and Builders in Israel" and as chairman of the "Jerusalem Association of Builders and Infrastructure."
B. Yair specializes in residential construction, and is active in commercial real estate as well. Because of B.Yair's strict adherence to the highest standards of construction quality, advanced technological applications, and its ISO 9002 certification, it has earned the nickname "The Best Home in the City."
Projects in Israel
The company has built and is in the process of building residential and commercial real estate throughout the country, in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Netanya, Eilat, Rishon Le Zion, Modiin, Ma'ale Adumim, Beitar Illit, Tzur Hadassah, Adam Hahadasha, Beit Shemesh, and Ramat Beit Shemesh.
Among the current projects are:
• "Antokolsky Bauhaus Boutique" – a luxurious project in Tel Aviv, with 37 residential units.
• "Sky 3 Towers" – three 23-floor towers along the beaches of Rishon Le Zion, with 252 residential units.
• "Sun Village" project in Eilat – two projects, with 86 residential units.
• "Sky" project, in Netanya in conjunction with Africa Israel – 240 luxury residential units in two 34-floor towers facing the sea.
• "B. Yair in Buchman", in Modiin – with 94 residential units.
• "Park 3" project, in Rishon Le Zion – 3 buildings, with 66 residential units.
• "Harova" and "HaCity" projects in Beit Shemesh – two projects, with 72 residential units and 55 semi-detached homes.
• "Hen HaAylot" – 76terraced residential units in Givat Ze'ev.
• Ramat Beth Shemesh, "B.Yair BaRama" – 76 residential units as a part of a Ministry of Construction and Housing project.
• "Mazliah" – a new neighborhood in Ramle. B. Yair was a successful bidder in a tender for the construction of four buildings of 10 floors each and 36 residential units per building. Fifty percent of the buildings will be sold by public drawing, while the remaining fifty percent will be by ordinary sale. The company will inform the parties of the drawing results, which will be held by the Ministry of Construction and Housing.
• "Tzur Hadassah" – a new project that continues the Green Village success, located at the green summit of Tzur Hadassah which envelopes Jerusalem. Residents of the project will enjoy a young and vibrant residential area with residents who love privacy and nature. B. Yair intends to build three intimate buildings, with 27 residential units in total.
• "Arnona Exclusive" – B. Yair was a successful bidder in a tender for a project in this established and prestigious neighborhood. B. Yair will build two luxurious buildings of 10 floors each, and in total will offer 120 luxurious residential units. Each unit will be built according to B. Yair's highest standards.
• "Lev Yehud" – an urban renewal project – the project is expected to be built in the heart of the city, on Weizmann, Alpert and Katznelson streets and will include 570 new residential units.
• "Tzipor Ba'lev" in Modiin – following the success of the Buchman neighborhood project, the company looks forward to a new project, in the Tzipor neighborhood of this very young city. The neighborhood is planned with a developed and sophisticated municipal infrastructure, and will of course include kindergartens and schools. The project will have 14 buildings, with eight residential units in each building. The smaller units (52 units) are intended for the Ministry's "entitled parties", with a drawing being held by the Ministry of Construction.
In addition, the company is building the "Miskenot Ha'Uma" project, which is built in Jerusalem's most exclusive setting, and will include 650 residential luxurious units and 5,000 sq.m. for prestigious commercial space.
Under Company Ownership
"Ha'Pisga Shopping Mall" in Jerusalem, covering 10,000 sq.m., with three floors of commercial and entertainment space. The shopping area will serve 100,000 consumers located in the northern Jerusalem area. During 2009, the company began construction of "Sarei Yisrael" commercial and office complex at the entrance to the city, under a partnership with the Belilious Group, as the third stage of a project which includes 124 residential units in phase A and B.
Approximately five years ago B. Yair began overseas operations through its Sidi Investments Kft subsidiary in Europe. The company is building thousands of residential units and exclusive commercial projects, including the "Krasna Hurka" project – Stodolski Neighborhood, southwest Prague, with 251 residential units, totaling 22,000 sq.m. of residential construction with an additional 1,500 sq.m. of commercial building. This project was completed at the end of 2009, and occupancy has begun. In Budapest, the company is building two projects in the 10th and 13th neighborhoods totaling 2,300 residential units.
ADDRESS Main Office Jerusalem 3 Yad Harutsim St., P.O.B. 53176, Talpiot 93420 TEL 972-2-6299999 FAX 972-2-6733299 WEBSITE www.b-yair.co.il